Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Downloading

A lot on my mind tonight. I need to download.

- I read a comment on facebook today that said "God will be good" referring to a recent cancer diagnosis. God WILL be good? No. God IS good. God is good even though there is cancer. God is good even though there is pain. God is good amongst the doubt and the fear and the questions. And God is good even amongst the pain in my own life.

- Words can hurt. Even very innocent words that have absolutely no ill intent behind them. Sometimes those are the words that hurt the most because you don't see them coming. Today I was hit by two different comments that hit a deep place in me.

- My priorities are so out of whack right now. This was made so clear today and then reinforced again tonight.

- Friendship. What a tough concept for me to grasp right now.

- My time management sucks. Just sayin'.

No comments: