Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snippets

If I had to choose one word to describe myself this week it would be emotional. This is most definitely not how I would usually describe myself. I'm blaming it on hormones. I'm simply a wreck.

After multiple frustrations this afternoon, I went to the park to go running. I needed to clear my head, to breathe in fresh air, to soak up some sun. It was exactly what I needed.

I wonder if giving up something that I love dearly would help someone who needs a lot of help. It would be a very, very painful sacrifice for me (and others) and I don't know if it's the right thing. But the way it's working now is simply not okay.

Tonight, in front of people that I love and that love me, the ugliness of my heart was exposed. I knew I needed to verbalize the internal battle I was having, but it sucked.

"... what if Your healing comes through tears. What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near."

No comments: